Eat is the #1 restaurant reservations platform in the Middle East. We help diners reserve tables in less than 3 clicks. Eat also installs Table Management System at restaurants to digitize reservations and walk-ins, manage floor plans and seat guests. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 6m+ guests to date. We are currently partnered with thousands of restaurants, regionally and globally. Eat is the trusted partner of Google, TripAdvisor and TimeOut Middle East. Eat is a 500 startups company, and funded by MEVP, the largest VC in the Middle East.
Our culture at Eat is a dynamic, inclusive and collaborative environment where egos are checked at the door. We are made up of smart working, smart innovators who know ideas come from many different places. Our values include: Be Driving and Gritty, Work SmartHard searching for Excellence, Be Bullish and take Risks, The keys: Communication & Feedback and Innovation. Those that succeed at Eat, believe in the company’s mission to offer restaurants the best management software in the world, while applying these inherent core values to their work and relationship building.
About The Role
We are looking for an On-boarding Specialist who will be responsible for the successful onboarding of our new restaurant partners. You are charged with all the services from the time a restaurant partner is signed on Eat App till it has been successfully onboarded and handed over to the account management team. You will also capture feedback from restaurants to suggest feature and functionality requirements for product upgrades. This role requires travel across your designated city. It also requires flexibility regarding working hours. Comprehensive training will be provided.
• Share the welcome pack to the restaurant partners which are closed by the Sales team.
• Perform all services for the installation of the reservation system at the restaurant.
• Provide initial and follow-up training to the restaurant staff on the use of reservation system including customizing the product according to the individual needs.
• Share summary email with training materials, hardware set-up process, account configuration & settings, installing widgets on websites and social media pages etc.
• Coordinate with the partnership team to active online reservations widgets across Eat's partners network
• Assist the restaurant partners with future installations and integrations.
• Introduce the restaurant partner to the AM team after a successful on-boarding process.
• 1-5 years working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B & SaaS space.
• An influencer with robust training skills in order to educate the restaurant partner on Eat App products and services.
• Confident in the delivery of training and speaking in front of groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; email, zoom and phone professionalism and charisma.
• Responsible and responsive (replies to emails in a timely and professional manner)
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and take initiative.
• Appropriate working in an unstructured and forward-thinking environment
• Competitive salary, visa, health insurance and one flight ticket home per year.
• Become a key employee in a fast-growing, exciting startup that is changing the restaurant reservations landscape.
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
• Access to the fully-stocked Eat kitchen, free monthly lunches and to participate in the annual company trip (last year this was to Sri Lanka!).
This is a full time position based in Dubai. If you're interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send an email to email@example.com and start the email with ‘Formación’.
Looking forward to your application, good luck.