Eat is the #1 restaurant reservations platform in the Arab World. We help diners reserve tables in less than 3 clicks. Eat also installs Table Management System at restaurants to digitize reservations and walk-ins, manage floor plans and seat guests. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 6m+ guests to date. We are currently partnered with thousands of restaurants, regionally and globally. Eat is the trusted partner of Google, TripAdvisor and TimeOut Middle East. Eat is a 500 startups company, and funded by MEVP, the largest VC in the Middle East.
About The Role
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level marketing designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, collaborating with developers, researchers, product managers, and other designers. In this role, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative and diverse team, with members hailing from more than 10 countries.
• Build intuitive, elegant marketing collateral, including marketing websites, banners, social media assets, flyers, and presentations, crafted to high standards and following industry best practices.
• Adhere to and contribute to our internal design system, design processes, and agile way of working.
• Work directly with developers, product managers, other designers, and our marketing team to build a consistent visual experience for our users.
• Provide feedback to tech, product, design, and marketing.
• Have experience with A/B testing strategies, or the willingness to learn.
• Evangelize the importance of design within the company.
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Design or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
• A desire to grow into a cross-functional UI/UX product designer role.
• A desire to validate your designs.
• A desire and ability to work with an incredibly diverse and talented team
• A strong portfolio showing previous marketing design work (especially for web) you’ve done. We will not consider submissions without a portfolio.
• A desire to talk to stakeholders and understand their problems and not just design in isolation.
• A desire and ability to work with an incredibly diverse and talented team, and be open to feedback from both within and outside the team.
• An understanding of mobile web, mobile app, social media, advertising, and desktop web design paradigms and technologies. • An interest in entrepreneurship, startups, restaurants, and/or food in general.
• Competitive salary, visa, health insurance and one flight ticket home per year.
• Become a key employee in a fast-growing, exciting startup that is changing the restaurant reservations landscape.
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
• Access to the fully-stocked Eat kitchen, free Thursday lunches and to participate in the annual company trip (last year this was to Sri Lanka!).
This is a full time position based in Dubai. If you're interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send an email to email@example.com and start the email with ‘Aglaonema’.
Looking forward to your application, good luck.