Eat is the #1 restaurant reservations platform in the Arab World. We help diners reserve tables in less than 3 clicks. Eat also installs Table Management System at restaurants to digitize reservations and walk-ins, manage floor plans and seat guests. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 6m+ guests to date. We are currently partnered with thousands of restaurants, regionally and globally. Eat is the trusted partner of Google, TripAdvisor and TimeOut Middle East. Eat is a 500 startups company, and funded by MEVP, the largest VC in the Middle East.
About The Role
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Strategic Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
● Work with our restaurant partners to configure the Eat system to their needs.
● Use phone, online tools and face to face meetings to train restaurant staff with an emphasis on specific ways the restaurant can use Eat to optimize their operations.
● Consult with customers to quickly diagnose and resolve their software or configuration questions.
● Consult clients about campaign requirements and objectives.
● Maintain and keep record of all marketing deliverables and status of campaigns.
● Gather, synthesize and prioritize customer feedback to share with the product team.
● Work closely with the Data Entry Team to ensure that restaurant listing are updated.
● Work closely with the sales team and provide pre-sales technical help.
● Willing to travel to strategic markets as needed.
● Utilize HubSpot to manage clients, maintain records and stay organized.
● Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role.
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
● Knowledgeable about the restaurant business and is able to leverage this to talk about customer issues from multiple dimensions.
● Responsible and responsive (replies to emails in timely and professional manner)
● Self-motivated, able to work independently and take initiative.
● Capacity to grasp and learn complex concepts quickly and independently.
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
● Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the restaurant reservations landscape.
● Competitive salary, insurance and 1 annual trip home.
● Insight into best practices throughout the restaurant industry.
● Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
● Access to the fully-stocked Eat kitchen, monthly Thursday lunches, monthly free Birthday cakes, amazing Eat Library, quarterly employee engagement activities, a chance to participate in the annual company trip (last year this was to Sri Lanka!), free gym membership and LOTS OF FUN!!
This is a full time position based in Dubai. If you're interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send an email to email@example.com and start the email with ‘Konichiwa’.
Looking forward to your application, good luck.