Eat is the #1 restaurant reservations platform in the Arab World. We help diners reserve tables in less than 3 clicks. Eat also installs Table Management System at restaurants to digitize reservations and walk-ins, manage floor plans and seat guests. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 6m+ guests to date. We are currently partnered with thousands of restaurants, regionally and globally. Eat is the trusted partner of Google, TripAdvisor and TimeOut Middle East. Eat is a 500 startups company, and funded by MEVP, the largest VC in the Middle East.
About The Role
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level UI Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, in collaboration with developers, researchers, and other designers. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team.
• Build intuitive, elegant user and restaurant-facing UI, crafted to high standards and following industry best practices.
• Provide feedback to teams in tech, product, design, and marketing.
• Understand the needs of our users.
• Contribute to user testing.
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Design or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
• A strong portfolio showing previous UI work you’ve done, especially in a team environment.
• A desire to grow into a cross-functional product designer role.
• A desire to talk to users and understand their problems.
• A desire and ability to work with an incredibly diverse and talented team
• Competitive salary, visa, health insurance and one flight ticket home per year.
• Become a key employee in a fast-growing, exciting startup that is changing the restaurant reservations landscape.
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
• Access to the fully-stocked Eat kitchen, free Thursday lunches and to participate in the annual company trip (last year this was to Sri Lanka!).
This is a full time position based in Dubai. If you're interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send an email to [email protected] and start the email with ‘Aglaonema’.
Looking forward to your application, good luck.