Eat is a real-time reservations network for fine-dining restaurants. We help diners reserve tables in less than 3 clicks. Eat installs Table Management System at restaurants to allow hostesses to manage reservations, view floor plans and seat guests. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 500,000 guests to date. We are currently partnered with thousands of restaurants, regionally and globally. Additionally, we provide reservation solutions to many independent restaurants and F&B groups worldwide. Eat is the trusted partner of Time Out and TripAdvisor. As of June 2017, eat is a 500 startups company.
About The Role
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Strategic Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
● Work with our restaurant partners to configure the Eat system to their needs.
● Use phone, online tools and face to face meetings to train restaurant staff with an emphasis on specific ways the restaurant can use Eat to optimize their operations.
● Consult with customers to quickly diagnose and resolve their software or configuration questions.
● Consult clients about campaign requirements and objectives.
● Maintain and keep record of all marketing deliverables and status of campaigns.
● Gather, synthesize and prioritize customer feedback to share with the product team.
● Work closely with the Data Entry Team to ensure that restaurant listing are updated.
● Work closely with the sales team and provide pre-sales technical help.
● Willing to travel to strategic markets as needed.
● Utilize HubSpot to manage clients, maintain records and stay organized.
● Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role.
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
● Knowledgeable about the restaurant business and is able to leverage this to talk about customer issues from multiple dimensions.
● Responsible and responsive (replies to emails in timely and professional manner)
● Self-motivated, able to work independently and take initiative.
● Capacity to grasp and learn complex concepts quickly and independently.
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
● Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the restaurant reservations landscape.
● Competitive salary, insurance and 1 annual trip home.
● Insight into best practices throughout the restaurant industry.
● Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
● Access to full stocked Eat kitchen and free Thursday lunches at the office.
This is a full time position based in Dubai. If you're interested in joining and believe this is the role for you, please send an email to [email protected] and start the email with ‘Konichiwa’.
Looking forward to your application, good luck.